As we reflect on the year gone by, we can’t help but be filled with appreciation for all that God has done.
We especially want to express our gratitude for you. We are thankful for:
- People who read and watch our updates and deeply care about the work of the gospel here in Portugal.
- The twenty-two people from our partner churches who came and served with us this year. They encouraged us greatly, and their work is bearing fruit to this day.
- The hundreds of people who faithfully pray for us every day or week. God hears and answers your prayer.
- The messages of encouragement, cards, Skype calls, and letters we receive.
- The many churches and individuals that support us financially. It never ceases to amaze us how God provides for every one of our needs and even beyond that. Thank you for giving generously so that we can serve here in Portugal.
We pray that God will fill your lives with great peace and joy in the year to come.
Enjoy a few more pictures from our travels: