The past couple of weeks have been different than we expected. Sarah spent a total of nine days in the hospital with an abscess in her kidney, Thankfully, she is home again, and feeling much better. We have been greatly encouraged by the many encouraging e-mails and calls during this challenging time. We have found that this trying experience has showed us just how how precious it is to have the encouragement of brothers and sisters in Christ.
During the past months, we have asked for prayer as we look for a place to rent for the church plant. Things have been moving forward during the past several days, and we are particularly interested in one building. The owner has lowered the price to within our budget, and from our perspective it seems to be a good choice. Please pray that God would make things clear whether or not we should move forward with this building or if we should wait for another place.